The first step that you need to perform for entry into Spain, is to apply for a tourist visa at the appropriate consulate or embassy of your country of origin.
This requires, provide the following documents:
- Signed visa application, which will be delivered to the Consulate.
- 4 recent passport size photographs.
- Passport valid and in force.
- International Health Insurance
- Media accreditation for his stay in Spain, with the minimum amount of 64,53 – € per person per day, with a minimum of 580.77 – €.
- Documentation supporting the establishment of accommodation, confirmation of an organized trip with itinerary or return ticket or tourist circuit.